Monday, May 6, 2013

Recap From The Wedding: The Reception

David's parents put on the reception in Utah. They chose a nice reception hall in Sandy, Utah. So that night, we let the partying begin!

First, we needed to fix my hair from all that wind.  










Having a groom's cake is apparently a tradition in the south.







My beautiful friends
 We got to cut two cakes!





 I'm all about more cake.






 The bridesmaids and groomsmen.















 Our first dance!




My wonderful parents.
 \
 David and his parents. 

Time for some dancing!





Time to toss the bouquet! All of the eligible bachelorettes waiting...



 Throwing a bouquet behind you without looking is a lot harder than it looks. I may have thrown it a little too far!

Carson caught it!

 Now David's turn..


I like how all the single men are about 7 and under.


After all the celebrating it was time to get the heck up out of there! 





See ya!!






1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! Just looking at all these pictures made me sniffle-y all over again--in a good way!

    ReplyDelete